Monday 9 December 2013

Family, and a comfort food from mother’s heart



There are 4 people in my family.  I have one younger sister, and we are 9 years apart. My father is running business about shipping engines from Japan, and my mom is a housewife taking care everyone. She always spend a lot of time in kitchen, and she love cooking so much. I’d married for 6 years ago. I met my husband first time in a meeting room. After finishing the project, we came up with a wedding.  My husband work as a programmer in a software company.  We both work in IT field, do I have computers as our kids. Our home is near my parent home. We live in the same area in Bangkok. And my workplace is also in this area. The relationship of my mom and I is so closed. I always go visiting my mom and go markets together. And, I always miss my mom homemade and comfort food, so she often send food for me to keep in refrigerator, and just warm it after working day, and try to teach me every recipes on the weekend.   Now, my husband addict to her food too. The best thing I love is she teach me to love my husband’s family like my family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment