Monday 9 December 2013

Story of Kaew




My name is Kullakan. My nickname is “Kaew I’d gradated Bachelor of Business Administration, but change field to continued Master of Arts of Applied Linguistic; Study to master in resource based English language learning.  I work as a learning developer in Learning Technology Unit, Centre of Information and Learning, School of Liberal Arts, KMUTT (the university that I’d graduated), Thailand. My main jobs are involving ICT in education projects, producing online materials, do teachers training and teaching in some English classes.


6 comments:

  1. Love the idea of the blog as a café!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your nickname mean anything in particular?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lisa, It means "Crystal" ..and my sister nickname means "Ring". :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kullakan, it seems that you are very busy with your study and your work! Take care!! Love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you add little pictures to the original photo. Do mind sharing with me?

    ReplyDelete